Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Photography Statement

The genre of photography I intend to focus on is land/cityscape photography. This is because I will be able to take many photographs, giving me a good choice to choose from when it comes to deciding on my final photos to submit.

There are many different clients who my photographs could be used by. These clients include advertisers to use as their background, to be inserted into some form of gallery or digital postcard designers. 

As I live in Carterton, there are many fields and countryside surrounding the town which is easy for me to get to either walking or on a  bike to be more time effcient. As well as this, there is a good, regular bus service to Oxford which I can use to gain cityscape photographs.

To complete the photographs, I am going to need very little equipment/props. In order to take good photos, I may have to plan the time of day I shoot if I want to take pictures of sun rise/down or the sun at the peak of the day etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment